Monday, September 28, 2009

A.M.E. & W.O.P.

from the post title, dun mistake it as secret code?need encryption or decrpion?
i apologise if mislead u guys...its actually a post regarding an events company owned by my buddies and me, and also my sisters' blogshop.

As i promised in previous post,will intro/explain more:
1) AngelsMyth Events
an events company. just a beginning steps and we are looking forward more supports directly and indirectly. here i attach my name card *its a introduction.advertisement mayb? :P*












we provide service such as




















a simple yet contentful introduction? :P
so,welcome for any inquiries and of coz work/project order! :)

2) wARdrobeoFpRinceSS
this the online blogshop owned by sisters. welcome all my dear frens, blog readers *if there is any* and shopping-fans tak a visit by clicking




















hope you guys enjoy shopping there! :)
if there is any comments/suggestions, kindly email to wardrobeofprincess@yahoo.com

remarks: any1 willing to "advertise" my sisters' blogshop by copy the above banner,paste and link it at your blog or website?many thanks and we appreciate it much.